Call 1-800-472-8464 and the Brown-Campbell service center closest to you will immediately assist you with your requirements. Your order will be expedited more quickly if you have the following details available when calling.
- Application or use of product (including environment)
- Physical requirements (open area, strength, etc.)
- Brown-Campbell “Perforated Metal or Plastic”
- Quantity: number of cut pieces or full sheets
- Material: type of material desired - carbon, stainless steel 304 or 316L, aluminum, polypropylene, etc.
- Thickness: for steel or stainless steel specify gauge or thickness in inches. All other metals specify in inches only.
- Width (x) Length: over all width & length. Mill tolerances will be supplied unless otherwise specified.
- Perforation Size, Shape, and Arrangement: refer to perforated patterns and tooling lists Staggered arrangement (60° pattern) is standard.
- Hole or Bar Centers: (metal between perforations) Center to center measures width of bar at point where perforations are closest.
- Blank Margins: dimensions of blank margins, parallel width and length (+/- tolerance). Cost increases when blank margins are required.
- Flatness: requirements for flatness
- End Pattern: “finished” or “unfinished” end pattern
- Special Requirements: special shearing, leveling, finish or heat treating