Call 1-800-472-8464 and the Brown-Campbell service center closest to you will immediately assist you with your requirements. Your order will be expedited more quickly if you have the following details available when calling.
- Application or use of product (including environment)
- Physical requirements, opening size, percent of open area (send sample of wire cloth currently being used if possible)
- Brown-Campbell superior “Wire Cloth”
- Quantity: number of cut pieces, rolls or screens
- Material/Finish Type: 304 stainless steel, carbon, etc. see wire cloth materials
- Piece Size: Width and Length
- Wire Diameter: In decimals, thousands of an inch see wire diameter table
- Wire Opening: provide mesh count per lineal inch or width of opening (clear opening between wires) in inches. Also state if square, rectangular or other type of opening shape. more info
- Construction: woven or welded, if woven specify type of weave; if welded specify edge wire requirement
- Crimp Style: if required
- Special Fabrication: submit drawing for special requirements such as notching, bolt holes, special shape, bending, forming, calendering, etc.